jueves, 19 de diciembre de 2019

RE: HAWAIIAN EYE - 2020 Attendees info

Greetings, 

 

I am not sure whether you got a chance to read my previous mail (mentioned below).

 

Please let me know if you are interested in acquiring the complete list of attendee contacts.

 

Best Regards,

Chris

 

From: Chris Boles  
Sent: 18 December 2019 01:24
To: 'csanelli.aagecus@blogger.com'
Subject: HAWAIIAN EYE - 2020 Attendees info

 

Hello,

 

I wanted to check if you would be interested in acquiring the attendees list of HAWAIIAN EYE 2020 to drive traffic to your booth?

 

Please review and let me know if you are interested and I shall get back to you with total count and pricing options.

 

Kind Regards,

Chris Boles

Lead Generation Executive                                       

 

  If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with “Remove” in subject line.